We ship our 100% USA made pet products the same day if your order is received before 3pm (M-F) (Pacific Time). We are located in Laguna Niguel, California 92677. Our phone number is 949-420-9252.
How does shipping work?
Every order gets a tracking number.
Shipping rates from USPS and UPS change annually. Since we get a volume shipper discount, we pass the savings on to you!
We email you at each stage of the order process. The final email includes a tracking number for your shipment. Once you receive the email with the tracking number that means that your order has shipped.
Our local Post Office has a volume shipper drop off deadline at exactly:
- 3PM (Pacific), Monday – Friday.
- 12PM (Pacific), Saturday.
- Closed Sunday
Customer service is our number one priority. If your order is received prior to the above mandatory drop off times, your order will go out the same day. Orders received after these hours will be shipped the next business day.
We cannot ship during USPS Holidays, nor any other day/time the US Post Office is closed such as the following 2021 US Post Office Holidays:
- Friday, January 1 (New Year’s Day)
- Monday, January 18 (Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.)
- Monday, February 15 (President’s Day/Washington’s Birthday)
- Monday, May 31 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, July 5 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 6 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 11 (Columbus Day)
- Thursday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 25 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Saturday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
We are not responsible for delays caused by the Post Offices’ own internal processes.
Customer service is our number one priority. Please contact us if your tracking number shows a delay within the Post Office system. Chances are that we can a lot further with the USPS than you may be able to. Its usually weather conditions that cause delays within their system.
No shipping on Sundays, Federal Holidays, or any other time the US Post Office is closed.
When to contact us if your tracking number shows no movement.
For USA shipments, if there is no movement within the USPS system after 2 days of placing your order, please contact us so that we may attempt to resolve the issue with the US Postal Service.
Examples of no movement are:
- “your item departed our USPS facility…” (with no reasonable status change)
- “delayed at a processing center” (with no severe weather issues)
- “in transit to the destination” (with no reasonable status change)
NOTE: Some orders may require Signature upon Delivery. The majority of these cases are due to rules imposed by the credit card companies (such as MasterCard).